Things that make my life juicy:
1. I have a really fabulous husband who is super supportive of my craziest ideas.
2. I have three brilliant, spectacular children.
3. I’m a published fiction writer. If I get my act together, I could be even more published.
four three two semesters away from a college education.
5. I live in the mountains, in the fresh air, in the snow.
6. I work from home as a content writer.
7. We have enough. Not an overabundance, but definitely enough.
8. I had the kind of childhood/adolescence that makes you stronger if you survive it. And I survived.
9. I’m loved.
10. By luck of birth, only the sky is my limit.
What makes your life juicy?
Trying to reach me?
Awesome, I’d love to hear from you!
shauntagrimes @ gmail (dot) com
p.o. box 1262, McGill, NV 89318
* * *
I’m a professional writer and editor and would love to talk about your project.
Need a guest blogger? Drop me a line.